Saturday, August 30, 2008

FRIENDS

Today Allyssa, Kenzie and I went school shopping. We were trying to finish Allyssa's shopping since the last time we went someone stole 150 dollars out of my purse at ROSS. Anyway, I had a very fun surprise. When we walked into the mall there was one of my favorite friends, Stephanie. We have been trying to get together all summer and finally see each other by chance. It was so much fun to visit with her for a few minutes. Next time Steph lets make it lunch. By-the-way I love your hair.

3 comments:

Steph said...

Oh Em You are the best!! It was so good to see you today. You are looking so great and still the same awesome person that you have always been. I miss you tons. OK so we seriously have to do lunch. I am planning way in advance so that this can happen. What about Saturday September 20th? We can just meet in Logan. Let me know, we have lots more to catch up on. I can't believe it's been 2 years.

Shuman X Seven said...

Sounds like a fun day! Sorry to hear about the stolen money. You should post a fashion show of the new clothes.

Jan McCarthy said...

what about me, sniff...can I come too?