Ok, you have been ABC tagged. You need to go to my blog and then follow the instructions. Also when are you going to send me pictures from San Diego. I'll get a disc for Kira's pictures and burn them for you.
looks like a ton of fun! I'm jealous. Kira told us all about it on Saturday but she did mention that she didn't enjoy the tour you guys went on. I can't remember what it was called but she wasn't too impressed. She's funny.
5 comments:
Hello
Looks like tonz of fun! Can't wait to see you guys!
Cute pictures...I'm patiently (somewhat) waiting to see the rest of your california pics!!!
Ok, you have been ABC tagged. You need to go to my blog and then follow the instructions. Also when are you going to send me pictures from San Diego. I'll get a disc for Kira's pictures and burn them for you.
looks like a ton of fun! I'm jealous. Kira told us all about it on Saturday but she did mention that she didn't enjoy the tour you guys went on. I can't remember what it was called but she wasn't too impressed. She's funny.
Post a Comment