

Each time we try to grow out Erin's hair, her and I both get frustrated with it. So off it goes again. I really do love it this way. And we did try letting it grow long this last year but she just likes it shorter too. The only one who complains is her dad, so we don't tell him until it is done.
4 comments:
Her hair is so cute like that! I love it, I want my hair to be that cute!
So stinkin cute. Kaisley pretty much has that same cut and I love it. It's so easy and cute. Yah there's a lot of things that we don't tell dad until after the fact!!
I love Erins hair like this. Its my favorite. It fits her personality. WE LOVE ERIN.
I think it turned out really great! Of course it never doesn't look good!
Post a Comment