Friday, October 21, 2011

Lagoon

Yesterday we took the girls to Lagoon. Kira and Carrie came and joined in the fun.
This pic is a little blurry but its the only one I have of Carrie and Lys.

Erin and Kira were willing to try every ride we suggested plus a few more.

We had mixed reviews on the Spider ride.

The Tidal wave is my least favorite so Rich was sure to catch a pic of me on it. I went on it for Erin and Kira since they were so brave.
Rich, Lys, Carrie and I all went on Wicked together and loved it.

So glad we went it was tons of fun and now we can start thinking about taking the girls to Disneyland again.



1 comment:

Diana and Fam said...

That was my first thought!!! WHAT? The girls WANTED to go on rides? Guess Disneyland is an option again!!! Hooray for you!lol FUN fun! Glad you got to do a few things that were fun over the break.