
Today was the day Erin has been losing sleep over. She has been practicing getting ready to ride her bike from school to Crystal Springs. I decided I better go with her just in case she needed me. Well I was definitely not needed. She did great and was in front of me most of the time.

I finally caught up to her here when the front of the pack stopped to wait for the last of us. I don't look like I was having fun in this pic, but it was so much fun!

Erin's friend Corey kept a close eye on her and stayed with her the whole time.
So cute.

We finally made it to Crystal Springs.
The weather was nice, but 10 degrees warmer would have made it perfect.

This is Erin's BFF coming out of the water slide. I took one of Erin, but you don't see her just the splash she made.
Today was such a great day and I am so glad I was there to spend the day with Erin on her last Elementary field trip!
3 comments:
I was freezing today! Glad you survived! :) and Erin too! That is just crazy that she won't be in elementary next year!
So fun! You are the best mom Emily. :)
and the best part....You didn't even have to ride the BUS!!! Haha!! I can't believe that our little girls are out of Elementary, so sad!!
Post a Comment