
This is Lyssa's school project. She has to take care of this baby for the weekend. This isn't just any baby, this baby has a microchip that makes her breathe, giggle and my favorite cry. Lyss has to figure out what the baby needs every time she cries. She even has to support her head like a newborn or it will record abuse.
This is Lyss trying to feed the baby and talk on the phone at the same time.
Oh this is going to be good!
Oh this is going to be good!


5 comments:
Fun! Allyssa will do such a good job! My brother had this same project in high school. Luckily my mom woke up in the middle of the night to help him out or he would have failed miserably. HA HA!!!
Ha, ha. I had to do that too. FYI: Alyssa probably learned this from people that already took the class, but the sensor in the diaper is the same as the sensor in the bottle, so at night, stick the diaper on the mouth, and wha-la! no more crying. At least I got an A. Hee, hee! :)
LOL Love it!! I like how she has already changed it's outfit twice haha.
Great job lyss thanks for coming this week had a fun time
That is funny, I think I will pass
Post a Comment