This has been a really big week for Allyssa. Monday her braces came off and Tuesday she decided to cut off her long hair for a cute, fun cut. Doesn't she look awesome!
WOW!!! Allyssa has always been beautiful but now she is a super model! I still remember that great feeling of getting my braces off. I couldn't get over at how smooth my teeth felt. Also, I love the new haircut! Good luck with back to school!
5 comments:
WOW!!! Allyssa has always been beautiful but now she is a super model! I still remember that great feeling of getting my braces off. I couldn't get over at how smooth my teeth felt. Also, I love the new haircut! Good luck with back to school!
Allyssa, you are such a BABE!!! Em, Summer is coming to an end and I have yet to see you. What in the heck are we going to do about that??
Tell Allyssa to stop growing up!! She is gorgeous! Love the hair and congrats on the no braces! What ever happened to the little 8 year old?...
WOW! She looks amazing! She definitely looks more grown-up!
I wish Justin were ready, we will be waiting til January now. Glad for you though...
Post a Comment