Wow! Where does the time go? I can't believe Erin is 10. I feel so lucky to be her mom. She makes us laugh everyday and always has something to say about everything. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE we love you very much!
Happy Birthday Erin...seriously where has the time gone. Seems like yesterday they were going to kindergarten. CRAZY!! So Em, seriously throw me out a date, place, and time and I will so be there!!!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Erin! You are so cute!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ERIN!!!
Happy Happy Birthday day Erin! Hope you have a great day. We love you!
Happy Birthday Erin...seriously where has the time gone. Seems like yesterday they were going to kindergarten. CRAZY!! So Em, seriously throw me out a date, place, and time and I will so be there!!!
I can't believe she's 10! Tell her we were thinking about her yesterday.
Post a Comment