Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Our mini vacation

One year after being baptized, Jim went through the Seattle Temple and invited us to come. Jim asked Rich to be his escort, here they are in front of the temple.

Whidbey Island

Lyss walking the beach

Erin collecting shells

We went up and stayed at my mom and Jim's so we could be there for his endowments, but who knew we would get a little rest and relaxation ourselves. Thanks Nana and Crabpa we had a great time!

4 comments:

Diana and Fam said...

Glad to hear you had a fun time! Ah I miss the beach. Oh and I will see you this weekend. If you are going to be home that is... (Stake Conference!) hehe

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome. I'm glad you guys had a good time.

Jamie said...

I'm so glad you had so much fun! I miss working with you!

Tristan said...

Good for Jim!!! I'm glad you guys got to break away and relax!