Can you believe it? Allyssa is now fourteen. This is one birthday she has been waiting for. Sometimes I think she is 14 going on 20. Happy Birthday Lyss! Thanks for being such a great kid. We love you!Here are some of her favorite things:
Shopping
Twilight books and movie
Jewelry
Shoes
Cooking
And of course BOYS
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Allyssa!
We love Allyssa! Happy birthday!
How is that even possible?? Figure out a time when we can get together and let me know. Tell Allyssa Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday Allssa!!! That is so hard to believe!! I rememeber celebrating your 10th!!You are a very beautiful young woman!
I still remember turning 14. I was on the count down to go to the church dances!
We are so happy that Allyssa is apart of our family. She is always so helpful and she gives the best hugs every time we see her. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALLYSSA! WE LOVE YOU!!!
Our favorite 14 year old...happy birthday, we need to get you and Becca together soon. Hope your day was super.
Post a Comment