Saturday, January 17, 2009

Fighting Apey

I have to say that I think I have the bravest sister. She found out a few weeks ago that she has Non Hodgkins Lymphoma (not sure if I spelled it right) that is a fancy word for cancer. She had her first chemo treatment last week and is doing pretty well. I am so proud of her. And like always she is thinking of others. Yesterday she cut her beautiful long curly hair short to get use to the idea of not having any soon and you look hot Apey! I pray for her to have strength and a speedy recovery. Please pray for also. Love ya April

4 comments:

Diana and Fam said...

April is definitely amazing. She is in our prayers and we we will be praying for you as well.

Julienne said...

I would have to agree that she does look very cute with short hair! We pray for her and her family every night and we hope for the best.

Shuman X Seven said...

I am so sorry.... We will pray for her as well, and put her name in the temple next week.

Shirley's Blogg said...

We can certainly understand her struggle. Bless her heart. She is in our prayers...