
And then there were three. The Stacey sister-in-laws have decided to have a day out together once a month and you would think that would make a huge crowd. Unfortunately only three of us could go and luckily three of us could go. Katie, Janae and I went to lunch at the Blue Bird today it was a great lunch and even better company. Thanks girls for coming. You Rock!
3 comments:
I had so much fun. I love your new blog, it looks awesome- makes me excited for halloween.
I am so glad you guys got to go! I am going to try really hard to come next month. I love traditions and starting new ones are even better!
I am so excited that you got your girls night. I actually ended up having one on Friday as well. There were 5 of us and it was sooo fun. I think I might need another one next week.
Post a Comment